SUNDAY CELEBRATION SERVICES
8:15 AM (Blended) & 10:30 AM (Modern), Worship Center
11:15 AM (Traditional), Historic Chapel
Powell Butte, OR 97753
- in the Triune God, existing in three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit
- that God is the Eternal Father, who created all things and from whom all things have their existence.
- that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God, and is nothing less than God Himself.
- that the Holy Spirit has been sent as our counselor, teacher, and guide – and empowers us to do His Service until the Lord returns.
- that the Bible is the infallible, inspired Word of God. It is our guide for living.
- that those who believe in Jesus are unified as God's holy church by the Holy Spirit, empowered to do His will and further his Kingdom here on earth.
Additionally we desire to see a greater manifestation of this unity for the purpose of encouraging a world of lost sinners to believe and experience a new life.